Wednesday, 30 October, 2013.
New Brunswick‘s First Nations People want you to know they’re not here to protest or cause any trouble. They’re here because they’re committed to protecting Mother Earth and everybody’s drinking water. Fracking hurts everybody.
We saw them carry their sacred fire across the walking bridge, we saw them set up their traditional long house near the New Brunswick Provincial Legislature building. But we haven’t seen much of them in the nightly news since.
The people who believe they’ve been told they represent us and have the power to make decisions for us want the First Nations to go away and let them rape the province for fun and profit.
Nobody in power wants to remember that the current Conservative Provincial Government was elected because the previous government did not comply with New Brunswick’s citizens wishes.
Mother Earth is not happy.
Believe me, you do not want to be an enemy of Mother Earth.
& According to Pastor Lindsey Williams in his book “The Energy Non-Crisis“, Oil companies are pumping enough natural gas back into the ground in Alaska to ‘Light up the whole East Coast of the USA Free for the next 3 years‘. Why? Because they want to keep the price of oil and gas way above what it should be. Go watch the Movies “Gasland” and “Gasland II”. Don’t wait until your kitchen sink bursts into flame to realize we’re being sold a line of…. [doo doo] by greedy men who would be really happy if they could kill most of us off so they’d be better able to enslave the survivors. (Oops, sorry, I went political on you.)
- N.B. premier refuses to meet shale gas protesters in Fredericton (globalnews.ca)
- CBC: Mi’kmaq urged to reclaim all Crown land (sacredfirenb.com)
- N.B. Maliseet sign opposition to shale gas (cbc.ca)
- “FRACK OFF!” Elsipogtog First Nation announces major land reclamation in ongoing anti-fracking struggle (tworowtimes.com)
- More shale gas protests expected after violence in New Brunswick (calgaryherald.com)